Pinocchio 2022 (с Томом Хэнксом)
1) A wish upon a star - your dream come true.
Numbers 24:17 ... there shall come a Star out of Jacob...
2) To become a real boy one should be brave, truthful and unselfish.
3) Grow your own conscience (learning to choose between right and wrong).
4) How we get sidetracked from our main goal (to become real), into being an actor, entrepreneur ... in a THEATER.
5) Fox/agent holds book upside-down, so A, B, C/grammar is upside down (fork-tongue?).
"Quite a scholar I see... a man of letters"
"Everybody who is anybody wants to be a somebody. Nobody wants to be nobody."
6) Pinocchio starts to dance and sing at leisure speed and seem to like it, but soon enough he has to dance harder and harder (even fire erupts under his feet) and he still thinks that there is no strings attached and he is a free boy.
7) To a THEATER (as an actor) Pinocchio is a "little wooden gold mine" and he wears hat with colors of
8) In THEATER Pinocchio lives in a cage. Puppets want to get the key from a cage, take the money Theater Director stole from them, run sway and start their own show.
9) Peer pressure "Peer pressure unless you not a peer (not appear?)."
10) Unconscious children turning into jackasses and being shipped to salt mines.
11) Sea monster swallowed them and their boat/ship. Many shipwrecks inside. And on their ship they left.
12) Sea monster got irritated by smoke.
Irritate = inflamed. Inflamed = To turn red (blood?). To arouse to passionate action.
smoke - 2. Something insubstantial, unreal, or transitory.
smoke= 5. Slang a. To kill; murder.
1. To force out of a place of hiding or concealment by or as if by the use of smoke.
2. To detect and bring to public view; expose or reveal: smoke out a scandal.